CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

SECOND WEEK LECTURE

This is the second week in this course. After I had attended the first lecture, it made excited to study in this course. This is because I found that this is one way for me to use technology for my students. My lecturer, Prof Maznah reminded us that effective planning is important as it can ensure effective teaching. Actually, before she gave the reminder, I took for granted the use of technology. I thought we can use technology just like that without considering our audience @ students. Thanks to her as she claimed that there are three purposes for us in order to apply technologies which are to inform, to teach skills and to influence the students. I realized that we have to consider all these three things so that our intention can be sent to students.

 

          The first assignment has been given last week. We have uploaded the information in ADEC in terms of title, target group, subject and so on. So, this week we have to tell to our lecturer and tutors on what we want to do. We have to produce a 3 minute video. It is excited as this is one step for us to design our own video. We have to work in group of five. This is my group member

  • Nurul Husna Mohd Taher
  • Nurulhuda Ghani
  • Komathi
  • Kasthuri
  • Siti Suhaili =)

 

It is considered as group work but each one of us got opportunity to produce the video. In group, we have to brainstorm our idea and think together on how to make effective video. We are lucky to have Prof Maznah and the tutors as they help a lot in our assignment. They will read our topic and learning objectives so that we will be in the right track and our objectives can be achieved.