CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ice breaking session =)

assalamualaikum and hi to all..
welcome to my blog. actually this is my first time creating a blog officially=). I've one before but it's only in my friendster.

First of all, let me introduce myself.

m siti suhaili sarif aka elly@majid@suhaili etc
u can call me anything that u like except siti nurhaliza =p

being a tesl student gives me many oppurtunity to learn many things from everyone around me.thanks to lecturers n cohort 3 students =)

i think thats all from me.hope u can share smthing wif me n dun shy ya..

one thing,
though reading here please do not discount
ur kerja
ur solat time
ur belajar time
ur office time
by hanging around here
i've the saham oso
make it good =)


enjoy reading and shoutouting
may Allah bless

5 comments:

FARAH FILZAH A.K.A FYLLO said...

salam...nicely done majid...
do update your blog k?
hehehe....
need to know more of you. have we met before?
hehhehe~
just drop by to wish u happy blogging..!

hedayah said...

hai
nice blog to start with
nice title too.Yes,no pain no gain

chin kuen ming said...

The blog created by you is cute. I like it.

fikkri said...

Assalamualaikum.
i am agree with what you said.By the way, your blog was "cute". is "hello kitty" your favourite. i think you can understand the young learner's interest very well and don't forget to visit my blog. see you again.sayonara.

nafisatul.ilmi said...

assalamualaikum,

since u dont give me your blog's url, i search myself through the internet n finally, here i am ;) nice blog!
keep up the good work su. May Allah bless you now n in the future undertakings (",)