CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

week nine ~ two heads are better than 1

This week, i take the opportunity to approach my tutors regarding the assignment. I have approached Miss Chin to help me because I have problem while designing my activities. My topic is Money. The activities is about to drag the note to the box. However, when I drag the note, it will take many spaces. So, Miss Chin has taught me on how to solve it. Still, it cannot be solved. Suddenly, one of my friends comes to me and asks what happen. After I tell my problem, she gives her idea. She recommends doing small boxes so it will be 1 note for 1 box. Before this, my idea is in 1 big box, all the notes will go in there. Then, I tell Miss Chin about it as I want to le her know that the problem has been solved. I am relieved now. I am touched by the concern that has been shown by my tutors and my friends. What I learnt is two heads are better than 1 head. Discuss our problem with others will help us to solve our problem. We cannot keep it alone as it will not make things change. This assignment teaches me a lot about everything. I hope in the future, I will get cooperative team mate like I get from this course. Tutors are really helping me. In my video clip assignment, Miss Eng, Miss Chin and Mr Hafiz also help me a lot. Thank you for your help. I am really appreciate it.

 

0 comments: