CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

MY SOFT SKILLS

1.Communication   MySpace

In terms of communication, I think this is the most things I have developed. it can be seen while we are handling the assignments and the tasks like presentation. We have to work in group and discuss how we are going to prepare for the task. Not only we discuss before we start to do our assignments like creating the video clip and smartborad activities, but while we are preparing and finishing with the assignments, we keep on touching and asking each other if we have some problems. Besides, I also learnt on how to ask for help. For example, if I want to ask something from prof maznah and the tutors, I cannot feel shy. I know that they will help me. And thanks a lot to all of you by helping me while I need your opinions. From the beginning at get the assignments, you are there. I am touched by the effort and concerns that I get because the tutors help me a lot. And 1 more thing, I also learnt on how to communicate through different medium which is via youtube@video clip. There must be purpose why we create the video clip and we cannot simply create it just like that. We have to consider things like the audience, the purpose and the suitability of content.

2.Critical thinking and problem solving  MySpace

I have to think critically while I am preparing all the assignments. The assignments cannot be done like syok sendiri because we to set the purpose, the audience, the contents and etc. for example, I learnt to think critically while we have to give comment to other group presentation. Besides, it teaches me on how to comment my works. if I have problems, what I must do. 

3.Team work   

I am glad because all the assignments must be done in group. At the very beginning of this course, prof maznah and the tutors ask us to form our group and name our group. It shows that if we are work in group, we can produce good works as 2 heads are better than 1. team work is important especially for presentation and handling with the assignments. Good team work will complement each other because we cannot work alone. I have developed the team work skill as for example, if we want to present something, we have to discuss and tolerate with each other on who is going to present and the ideas are coming from my friends cannot be underestimated. 

4. Leadership

Aha! Leadership??? I have developed it while I am preparing the assignments. InsyaALLAH, one day I am going to be a teacher. So, the assignments help me a lot in developing my leadership. This is because to be a good leader, I have to consider my audience@my students. In smartboard assignments, I have to think wisely from students view if I want to design activities using smartboard. I need to consider the font, the font size, the suitability of content. A good leader will respect and think on other people.

5. Ethics and professional values

This is my first time to have a lecturer who is a Professor Doctor. And I am quite worry if I did not use appropriate ethics while I am talking to her. I am trying to develop it by always keep in my mind that she is a very extraordinary person and I am thankful to have her for this subject. To be professionale, I cannot neglect my students if I want to design activities for them. For example, if I have a phobia on something like I did not like lizard very much, I cannot refuse to teach lizard to my students.

6. Life long learning

Learning process is a life learning process. Many things I have gain from this course. For example, on how to use smartboard and produce a video clip. Even though this course will come to the end, I hope that I will learn more about these things in the future

7. Entrepreneurship

I realized that everything can be done if we want to make money. Before this, I did not realize that we can produce a video and sell it. But for me, entrepreneurship has been developed while I am creating the video clip because I have to think wisely before I start to create it.

0 comments: